The HeartSine 360P Automatic Community Pin-coded Cabinet Defibrillator Bundle comes with everything you need to set up your Defibrillator in your community or workplace with a secure pin-coded cabinet. The cabinet is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
HeartSine 360P Outdoor Community Pin-coded Cabinet Defibrillator Bundle includes:
- HeartSine 360P Defibrillator
- Soft shell carry case
- Outdoor Waterproof Metal Cabinet with Pin Code
- AED Patient Preparation Kit including razor, CPR mask, gloves, shears and skin wipes
- Monthly Defibrillator checklist
- 3D AED Metal Sign
- Online instructional use video
- 8 year device warranty
Outdoor Community Pin-coded Cabinet includes the following features:
- Lockable cabinet with pin-coded access
- Solid metal construction with powder coat finish
- Large metal door for access
- Outdoor waterproof rating – IP56
- Internal shelf to place a defibrillator inside cabinet
- Large clear window
- Audible alarm when door is opened – powered by 9V battery
- Dimensions: 36cm wide x 48cm high x 29cm deep
About the HeartSine® 360P Defibrillator: Specially designed for use in all conditions, it is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator – shocking automatically when needed. The HeartSine® 360P AED has the highest weather rating in Australia, with an IP rating of 56 (Ingress Protection rating), this means the 360p can handle direct contact with water, dust and is ideal for Australian conditions.
HeartSine – easy and 100% safe to use: The HeartSine® design is easy-to-operate with clear voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
Low on going cost: Replacing the pads and battery is easy with 1 simple PadPak that lasts 3-4 years (or replaced if used in a rescue) – $249 replacement cost . Paediatric capable (1-8 years, under 25kg) with optional Paediatric PadPak purchase.
HeartSine Defibrillator Technical Information: