The Golf Defibrillator Bundle with IP67 waterproof case is ideal for mounting on a Golf Buggy or the marshalls buggy for the golf course.
As the trusted AED supplier for over 1000 Australian workplaces, including the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun, First Aid Accident & Emergency are now considered the one of best Defibrillator package specialists.
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine® 360P AED Package comes with everything needed for set up on the golf buggy, including a IP67 waterproof case, patient prep kit, Buggy AED Sticker and video for staff training. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $230 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator. The HeartSine 360p defibrillator design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
This HeartSine 360P Gold course AED pack has the highest IP rating of 67 when in its hardcase, this means the AED can stay mounted in the buggy permanently.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- 1 x Automatic PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Patient prep kit
- AED buggy sticker
- Monthly AED checklist
- Free training video
- IP 67 Waterproof hardcase
Key AED Features
- Compact and lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts and simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $230 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compressions pace
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement
Download the info sheet: HeartSine 360P