The Caravan Defibrillator Bundle Pack with IP67 Waterproof Hard case is an ideal and durable portable defibrillator pack for touring and caravaning.
As the trusted AED supplier for over 1000 Australian workplaces, including the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun, First Aid Accident & Emergency are now considered the best Defibrillator package specialists.
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Caravan Defibrillator Pack comes with everything needed for set up in your caravan or motor home, including the Lifepak CR2 defibrillator, IP 67 waterproof hard case, patient prep kit, AED vehicle sticker and FREE training video.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator has a highly-advanced operating system, that allows for the treatment of both adults and children thanks to the built-in child and adult modes. This makes this AED a simple choice for travelling in your caravan or motor home.
ABOUT THE LIFEPAK CR2 DEFIBRILLATOR
Caravan Defibrillator Pack includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator
- 1 x soft shell carry case
- 1 x IP 67 hard case
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit includes: surgical razor, CPR mask in hardcover case, nitrile gloves, 19cm universal sheers, biological hazard bag & and towelette
- 1 x “How to use AED” A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Vehicle AED sticker
- 1 x Training video
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction
- Available in either semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device
- ‘Child Mode’ delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
- Backed by an 8-year warranty