First Aid Accident & Emergency provide Caravanning, 4WDriving and touring first aid workshops for Van parks, Camp grounds and clubs.
This workshop runs for 90 min and covers the following first aid subjects:
- Assessing a patient
- Moving a patient and recovery positions
- Calling for an ambulance, including assistance in a remote area
- Managing a heart attack
- Managing a stroke
- Breathing issues- Asthma and anaphylaxis management
- How to provide CPR and the use of a defibrillator
- Bites and stings management – including snake bites
- Fall injuries including – soft tissue, dislocations, fractures and head injuries
If your group would like to organise a workshop, call the team at FAAE on 07 55205068 or send us a message by clicking here.