The Caravan and outdoor Defib Bundle with waterproof hard case is perfect for the Van or Car as it is the lightest and most durable on the market.
As the trusted AED supplier for the Reflections Caravan Park Group and over 1000 Australian workplaces, including the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun, First Aid Accident & Emergency are considered the complete Defibrillator package specialists.
The HeartSine® 360P AED Package comes with everything needed when touring around Australia, including an IP65 hard case that is easy to mount in the Van or Car, HeartSine 360p Auto Defibrillator, AED display sticker for Van or Car, patient preparation kit
, soft shell carry case and a HeartSine 360p training video. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery
last for 4 years and only cost $249 to replace
Specially designed for use in Australian outdoor conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator. The HeartSine 360p defibrillator design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- HeartSine 360P Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x IP65 Waterproof Tough Carry Case
- Patient preparation kit
- AED Van or Car sticker
- Soft Shell Carry Case
- Online instructional use video
- Monthly defibrillator check list
- 8 Year Defibrillator warranty
Key AED Features
- Compact and lightweight 1.1kg
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts and simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $249 to replace
- 100% safe to use
- IP rating 56- most durable in Australia
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compression pace
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement