When’s the last time your medical practice did CPR training?
Here at First Aid Accident & Emergency, we specialise in CPR accreditation which we happily deliver in-house or at your practice.
You’ll receive great prices on a fast-paced, interactive and fun training session performed by one of our highly praised trainers.
Our medical practice CPR refresher (HLTAID001):
- Includes AED (defibrillator) training
- Is endorsed by the GCGP Association
- Has fast delivery times, at the discretion of your availability and needs
- Is tailored to general practitioners and their staff
- Has CPD points available
Prices start at as little as $45 per person, with a minimum group of 6 for on-site training in your practice.
Contact us for enquiries and bookings on 07 5520 5068, or check out our public course dates here.
As the defibrillator supplier to the GC2018 Commonwealth Games, we are pleased to be offering a great deal on our Workplace Defib Pack, which is $400 off for a limited time only, including free shipping.
At $1999, the ARC approved specialised defibrillator package is a bargain, containing:
- Lifepak Fully Automatic AED
- Spare adult Pads/electrodes
- Shears, razor and face shield
- Hard case and cover
- Wall bracket
- AED sign & DRSABCD wall infographic
The AED has an excellent battery lifespan and by purchasing this product, you are entitled to minimal-cost replacements for both the battery and electrodes.
An AED is a necessary addition to any and every workplace, and especially important in medical practices. Order now or contact us and we’ll happily assist you with any enquiries.