Introducing the superior design and quality of the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator, Child and adult mode built in and specifically designed with the first responder in mind. Simple, easy-to-understand graphics, clear voice instructions (available in two languages*) and a metronome, this AED is sure to help the rescuer remain focused during a CPR emergency.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during a rescue
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is water, dust, drop and wind resistant
- 3-4 Year electrode and battery life
- Soft shell carry case to protect the device
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions
- Weight of only 2kg for easy of transporting
- Bilingual: Dual Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- Monthly defibrillator checklist
- Online instructional use video
- 8 Year Device Warranty
- 8 Year customer support
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.
*Please note, bilingual devices are a special order item not available for immediate delivery. Please contact our team on 07 5520 5068 to discuss language availability, ordering requirements and delivery ETA’s prior to placing your order.