The Football Queensland Defibrillator Bundle is the complete Defibrillator package for your football club. This bundle comes with a LifePak CR2 Essential adult and child Defibrillator, metal wall mount cabinet or mobile tough case, AED signage, patient prep pack, monthly defibrillator checklist and and a club first aid kit.
We will also supply 15 x CPR and CR2 Defibrillator non-accredited online training sessions for key club members.
First Aid Accident & Emergency has developed this bundle with Football QLD for your club to help ensure you have everything you need in an emergency.
We have 2 Bundle options available – please enter your preferred option in the Order Notes at the Checkout:
Option 1: Metal Alarmed Wall Cabinet Bundle ideal if you need a permanent AED location in your club house.
Option 2: Mobile Tough Case Bundle so your defibrillator can be moved quickly when needed, either on the pitch or taken to away games.
We want every person at your club to have access to a Defibrillator within 3 minutes if they suffer a sudden cardiac arrest – SUB3 minutes is our goal!
Football Queensland Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator – Adult and Child Defibrillator
- 1 x Metal Alarmed Wall Cabinet OR Waterproof Tough Case (IP67 Waterproof and Weatherproof)
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit including CPR mask, razor and shears
- 1 x AED Green A4 sign
- 1 x “How to use AED” A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Rugged Sports First Aid Kit – Level 3
- 15 x Online Non-accredited CPR and Defibrillator Training Courses
- Monthly Defibrillator Check list
- Free Shipping QLD wide
- 8 Years Defib support for your club
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential AED has a highly-advanced operating system, that allows for the treatment of both adults and children thanks to the built-in child and adult modes. The LifePak CR2 Essential is an ideal choice for any organisation where there is a potential for both adult and child patients. It is the preferred device for many sporting clubs, schools and childcare centres.
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics so both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
- ‘Child Mode’ delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
- Backed by an 8-year warranty
SPORTS FIRST AID KIT – LEVEL 3
Our Level 3 Rugged Sports First Aid Kit is a vital addition to any sporting club or outdoor activity and is suitable for up to 25 people.
It is designed specifically to treat sporting injuries and is ideal for both personal use and team sports.
The rugged case is made from a durable hard plastic with strong clasps and hinges to protect it against wear and tear in any environment. Protect your team or club members with this kit’s range of quality First Aid supplies, suited to treat common sporting injuries.
1x Rigid Sports Tape 25mm, 1x Rigid Sports Tape 38mm, 1 x Sports Tape 50mm, 1x Instant Ice Pack, 1x AEROSPLINT™, 25x Plastic Plasters, 1x Burn Gel Sachets, 3x Gauze Swabs 7.5 x 7.5cm 3’s, 3x Cleansing Wipes, 2x Low Adherent Dressings 10cm x 10cm, 1x Eye Pads, 1x Conforming Bandage 5cm x 4m, 1x Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4m, 1x Heavyweight Conforming Bandage, 1x BPC Wound Dressing #13, 1x BPC Wound Dressing #14, 1x Burn Gel Dressing 10 x 10cm, 1x Eye Wash Ampoule 15mL, 2x Nitrile Examination Gloves, Pair, 1x CPR Face Shield, 2x Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm, 1x Microporous Tape 2.5cm x 5m, 1x Scissors 10cm, 1x Tweezers 12cm, 1x – Emergency Rescue Blanket, Silver, 1x – Notebook Pen Pack, 3x Safety Pins.