The Caravan Park Defibrillator Bundle Pack with alarmed metal cabinet is ideal for use within your caravan park.
As the trusted AED supplier for the Reflections Caravan Park Group and over 1000 Australian workplaces, including the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun, First Aid Accident & Emergency are now considered the complete Defibrillator package specialists.
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine® 360P AED Package comes with everything needed for set up at your park, including metal alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, AED wall signage, soft shell carry case and a HeartSine 360p Caravan park training video. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $249 to replace.
Specially designed for use in Australian Caravan park and camping area conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator. The HeartSine 360p defibrillator design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- HeartSine 360P Automatic Defibrillator
- Patient prep kit
- Soft shell carry case
- Green A4 AED wall sign
- Online instructional use video
- Metal alarmed wall cabinet
- Monthly Defibrillator Checklist
Key AED Features
- Compact and lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts and simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $249 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compressions pace
- Free courtesy email reminder service on pad and battery replacement